- A powerful retinol that is released slowly to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion—with less irritation.
- A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol is the gold standard for skin renewal, helping to target the signs of ageing and promote a more even looking skin tone.
- Released slowly over a longer time period, this serum helps target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with less irritation risk.
SKIN TYPE: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
TARGETED SKINCARE CONCERNS: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
HOW TO USE:
-Use in the PM after cleansing and toning and before other serums.
-Apply a pea-sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
-Avoid the immediate eye area.
-May increase sun sensitivity, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
-Whilst The INKEY List Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people, redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover.
-When first introducing retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
-External use only.
PRODUCT SIZE: 1 oz/ 30 mL
- RetiStar Stabilised Retinol 1% and Granactive Retinoid 0.5%: Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; slow release formula for low irritating, effective active delivery.
- Squalane: Hydrates and soothes.
INGREDIENT CALLOUTS: This product is also cruelty-free.