- A mild lactic acid.
- This 5-percent formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to calm and soothe after exfoliation.
- An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin.
SKIN TYPE: Normal
TARGETED SKINCARE CONCERNS:
Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
HOW TO USE:
- Apply once per day, ideally in the evening.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops its tolerance.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to The Ordinary’s in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
PRODUCT SIZE: 1 oz/ 30 mL
Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.